Replexagen’s revolutionary formula combines powerful peptides with key active nutrients to heal, protect and replenish mature skin. With a synergistic action that enhances its anti-aging benefits, the Replexagen formula reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, combats dryness and revitalizes dull, tired skin. With consistent use, Replexagen will:
- Improve the skin structure, making it stronger, more resilient and less susceptible to damage from external and internal stressors
- Increase cell regeneration, promote healing and support the production of elasticity through the use of essential growth factors
- Boost antioxidant levels to eradicate damaging free radicals and increase cellular longevity
- Reduce areas of dry, rough skin, increasing moisture levels by 83% after just one use
- Support a healthier circulatory system and strengthen skin capillaries for a complexion that is visibly brighter and more radiant
- Provide ongoing support for the long-term health of the skin by reinforcing the connective tissue
- Strengthen the skin’s own defense system to radically slow deterioration and protect against further damage
After cleansing and toning the skin, apply a small amount of Replexagen to the skin using the fingertips and massage in with gentle, circular motions until absorbed. For best results, we recommend using Replexagen twice a day, incorporating it into your morning and evening Solvaderm skincare routines.
*Disclaimer: "The FDA has not evaluated these statements and the supplement product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs."
The powerful Replexagen formula works on all areas of the facial skin where signs of aging occur especially those that are prone to developing expression lines such as the forehead, corners of the eyes and around the mouth.
Sources To Support The Claims Made for Replexagen
Penning A [webpage on the Internet] Biomimetics: beauty ingredients that mimic bio functions. GCI Magazine. 2013. Oct 14, [Accessed August 23, 2015]. p. 3.
Varani J, Dame MK, Rittie L, et al. Decreased collagen production in chronologically aged skin: roles of age-dependent alteration in fibroblast function and defective mechanical stimulation. Am J Pathol. 2006;168(6):1861–1868.
Fabi S, Sundaram H. The potential of topical and injectable growth factors and cytokines for skin rejuvenation. Facial Plast Surg. 2014;30(2):157–171
Fitzpatrick RE, Rostan EF. Reversal of photodamage with topical growth factors: a pilot study. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2003;5(1):25–34.
Schouest JM, Luu TK, Moy RL. Improved texture and appearance of human facial skin after daily topical application of barley produced, synthetic, human-like epidermal growth factor (EGF) serum. J Drugs Dermatol. 2012;11(5):613–62.
Florin L, Maas-Szabowski N, Werner S et al. Increased keratinocyte proliferation by JUN-dependent expression of PTN and SDF-1 in fibroblasts. J Cell Sci 2005; 118: 1981–9.
Kamoun A, Landeau JM, Godeau G et al. Growth stimulation of human skin fibroblasts by elastin-derived peptides. Cell Adhes Commun 1995; 3: 273–81.